Thursday, April 14, 2011

YouTube + Cat Videos = Never A Dull Moment At BK

Giggling and cackling can often be heard from the BK editorial team as staff members regularly share their favourite 'funny cat videos' on YouTube. 

I don't completely understand this (but then again, I don't understand a lot of things about America: like why does everyone insist on leaving the letter 'u' out of so many words, and why is 11.30am considered a normal time to eat lunch?). 

Anyway, regardless of my slight confusion, I am happy to get involved in the fun, and thought I'd share with you some of my favourites so far, enjoy!

Surprise Kitty (adorable)

Sleeping Kitten 

Winston is somewhat of a celebrity on the YouTube cat circuit. In this clip he takes a bath.  

Cute Roulette

1 comment:

  1. Holly,

    Surprise Kitty is indeed really cute...but 45 million views?! In raw stats that makes it about half as entertaining as classic "Sneezing Panda Baby" which surely is on a different level entirely.

    Winston taking a bath was interesting if only to see what some cats will tolerate. If I tried that with our cat Mitzie she'd have clawed her way up my torso onto the ceiling at first sight of the shower spray. I thought cats were largely self-cleaning but maybe this one had a missing gene.

    So why are kitty vids so popular in the US? Sheer cuteness, or some atavistic back to cave lion nature issues going on here?!

    xx

    ReplyDelete