Thursday, March 17, 2011

How many BK employees does it take to change a desktop screen?

The answer is about four, but it was well worth the effort as now my mac has a lovely picture of my cat ‘Fluff’ grinning out from the screen, and I’m at least some way on track towards personalising my office desk (as I’ve been ordered to do).

In other news I had a fun morning researching a book proposal I liked the look of. Jeevan wasn’t that keen, but I saw real potential in it so he encouraged me to do some more work on it. This consisted of reading through the author’s sample chapters, researching her businesses online and eventually speaking to her on the phone for 40mins. I still haven’t decided exactly how I feel about it yet, but if I want to discuss it with anyone further Jeevan is happy for me to arrange a meeting with his boss....so watch this space. However, even if it goes nowhere it’s been a fun experience to have my own project for the day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment